Sunday, April 21, 2013

These shoes are made for running


I´m so pleased that I finally got my husband to buy new running shoes. At DT Mega mall here in Gurgaon there´s a Nike store with at least one guy who knows what he is talking about. At other stores they have known little or nothing about which shoes you should wear in regard to your weight and the way you run. 
So in a short while we´re off running....well at least he is. I´ll do my cross training instead.
And for all of you who don´t live here we´re not running outdoors. It´s to hot and the quality of the air is not great so we go to the gym instead and run on the treadmill. After cardio we do weights !


What I wear ? I wear


 Asics.

So dear reader do you work out ? Running, swimming, weights, walking or ? 



No comments:

Post a Comment