Thursday, April 25, 2013

Khan Market

The other day I asked the driver to take me to Khan Market in Delhi. I have read so much about it and on all travel sights about Delhi it says it´s one of the best. It´s actually ranked as the 21 most expensive market in he whole world! 


I don´t know if I would say it´s a must ...but anyhow here goes

This store has a fun sign....

Lots of choices when it comes to accessories....as on all markets here in India.

I have seen stuff from this store in magazines so I had to look. I must admit they have some nice stuff.
You have to walk up some really steep stairs to get there though.


You can´t miss this store on the corner. I mean it really stands out. I love their things but I like the bigger store at Select City Walk mall in Saket better.


I´m told that there are some nice places to eat ...maybe someone can recommend one of the restaurants?







No comments:

Post a Comment