Thursday, April 11, 2013

I have earned a new title

I am now a professional shopper ! ( my husband is the one who has given me the new title.I wonder why? ) I get invitations to this and that and to tell you the truth..it´s quite fun.No it´s mega fun. I love fashion and fabrics and shoes and the bling bling so today was a hit and the next two will also be, I guess. Yes I´m invited to a three day sale, with new items coming in every day. Sorry Elisabeth, and mother( you would love this), next time I hope ! or maybe you want me to grab something for you ?
The sale was in a new area and it was a really nice area.



To keep obstacles out of the way on a sale ! 

1 comment:

  1. Är såklart väldigt avundsjuk, men vår shopping var inte dålig den heller när vi var hos er ;) hoppas du hittade något fint!

    ReplyDelete