Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Finally I got my elephant

and I almost missed it because the camera died and I was fumbling around to get my iPhone .....
I know.. not a very good picture but still I got


to see this beauty in action. The traffic got really intense because she was holding it up. Everybody was trying to get around her in a good way. She was strolling along with her food in her mouth. Walking and eating... as you might see she was decorated with blue paint.

She wasn´t really big but Indian elephants aren´t so....I sure hope she´s treated well. They are majestic animals.....a couple of minutes later I saw another one


but this one is in front of a store. Freshly painted because yesterday he/she was white.
It´s really amazing what you see just sitting in the car ....a while later I found myself sitting right next to these guys



a small calf on it´s own...so white and so cute....
it still amazes me with all these animals on the road, in gardens, well all over where they can find food and water actually. Did you hear about the leopard that wandered into Delhi and unfortunately got hurt on a big fence ?







No comments:

Post a Comment