Saturday, March 9, 2013

The national flower of India



     is the pink LOTUS flower. And it was my inspiration for the day.






Lotus is a sacred flower and occupies a unique position in the art and mythology of ancient India and has been an auspicious symbol of indian culture. So when I was out and around today I had the lotus in mind.
So what else did I see.....


A lotus candle and a wonderful lotus pillow



Home in Sweden I don´t think I was really in to a lot of colors but here it´s different. Everywhere you go you see all these colors. They mix and match in a way that, at least I normally wouldn´t do. And it just looks great........ 

Like these posters together




These are from Good earth. ( Saket flagship store.)

Hope you enjoy all the colors as much as I do.
Tonight I´ll be cooking....









No comments:

Post a Comment