Monday, March 11, 2013

Meeting new people

Toady I have spent all day at Kunskapsskolan because I´m taking part of the teachers training. Great day! Fun to meet all the enthusiastic teachers and staff. Nice to meet Pernilla and Agneta from Sweden, who´s here to be part of the teachers training. I promised to show the school and here are the first of , I guess , a long range of pictures from school.
So this is the entrance to the school. A big Kunskapsskolan sign is going to go up above the entrance. I`m actually in this picture ! Can you see me ? But you can see the flowers right? I just had to brighten your day up .....

A little reminder that spring is coming .......Which color do you like the best?




The reception desk and entrance .

One of my favorite rooms is the music room. It´s just a happy room. Here´s another guy that made me smile today.

The school will have kids from ages of 2 1/2 years old all the way up to 18. Now that is one big difference compared to other Kunskapsskolor. The kids will be coming from all over the area and they will come to school in these


yellow and blue buses. Apparently school buses in Gurgaon has got to be yellow. (Again today I forgot  my camera so I used the iPhone )Well I´m off for a walk but will be back real soon. Maybe even later on tonight?









3 comments:

  1. Det har hänt en hel del sedan jag besökte Kunskapsskolan .Vad fint det har blivit med alla blommorna. Jag hoppas fortfarande på tjänsten som Bus Nanny.
    Solveig

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vaknade till -13 grader idag.

    Agneta

    ReplyDelete