Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I´m 49 degrees celsius away from my daughter


Waking up this morning reading the news from sweden I realized that I´m about 49 degrees celsius and at least half a meter of snow away from my daughter. It´s not really " that far "to my sons but almost. At least regarding the snow because a snowstorm just hit the south part of sweden. According to the news no school buses are up and running today. It´s a long cold winter this year !


This is how it´s supposed to look like when we have snow. Nicely prepared slopes, sun and skis on our feet!(this is actually from Austria but you get the picture,right ?)

At this moment it feels like I´m really far away from " home ". I mean here I am turning on the air conditioner because it´s hot ! The world is big and round, and what happens here in Gurgaon is totally different from whats going on just around the  "corner ".

1 comment:

  1. One thing I miss more than snow in gurgaon is christmas back home!!!! Christmas is not proper christmas without the snow....... lisa

    ReplyDelete