Sunday, March 24, 2013

Alone on a bench in the sun

If I go out in the morning before it gets really hot it´s so nice to just sit and read, relax and watch the kids play. Today a saw a family fill up all of their water ballons and then they had a blast.


Water, magazines, camera ( my new best friend ) and sunglasses. What else do you need for a moment in the sun. ( sun screen lotion of course but I did put that on before walking out the door ) Sitting there I realized that I haven´t shown any pictures from out here.

The high rise buildings( just from another perspective ). We´re on the 20th floor out of 30.




Tonight we´re off to a show ! I´ll tell you all about that later.









2 comments:

  1. Lovely - I wish, I was there in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do tell us! ^_^
    - Rosenknopp nr.1

    ReplyDelete