Thursday, March 21, 2013

A view from the top


It´s amazing what you can see from 60 meters up. These beautiful birds I see and hear every day from the balcony. The peacock is actually the national bird of India. I haven´t seen the big one with his huge tale up though, but I keep hoping every day. So what else do I see ?


Lots of wild piggies and some kind of deer. I´m not sure what kind though, but I´ll figure it out. Can you spot the parrot in this picture? Hint-above my name you see something yellow and green.There´ s lots of them flying around now. 


This little cutie with his socks on was galloping around the bushes.


Cows and buffalos and bulls...Remember that I am about 60 meters up on one of my balconies. I never thought that I´d have this view from my top.





No comments:

Post a Comment