Wednesday, March 20, 2013

5 stores later - a couple of pounds lighter.....

I had one goal today and that was to buy a scale. That shouldn´t be too hard right ? My mind is still set on how I go about things back in Sweden. I really didn´t start thinking about it until I was getting in the car. Called the husband and asked.....hmmm do you think this store has it ? Answer is I can´t think of anyone else who has it ? So of course that´s the first store I go to....No......Do you know where I can buy one ? No.....Ok When I´m in store number 4 I ask again and they point me in the direction towards ....food scales..hmmmm....I have never thought of myself being that skinny. So what to do????First I talk to my driver and explain what I need....and he goes " OH, you mean weighing machine!!OK that explains a lot. So next  I ask Lisa at school about what store to go to( I ask her about everything and she has an answer to everything.You don´t know how comforting that is) The answer is go to the chemist ! OK that´s not the store that popped up in my mind but......finally I know where to go. Guess what ? I bought the weighing machine at the chemist - a digital one. It only took me a couple of pounds to learn something new.




1 comment:

  1. Haha can't stop laughing. Like u can see, I have some time to finaly check out your blog and I am enjoying myself:-) its so funny cos I remember still how I felt when I moved here and had to get used to a new way of living, well I am actually still after 12years in india , get to explore new things. Lisa

    ReplyDelete